End Cap Rollers (GUP/GST)
- The widest offering of rollers suitable for all applications from unit handling to heavy mining.
- Our high performance rollers provide long service life.
- Available as welded steel end cap, moulded end cap (MEC), aluminum and machined and balanced low noise rollers.
- Impact rollers for loading areas and disc return rollers are available for special applications
1 | Dust cap and splash protection
2 | Additional lip seal
3 | 6-way labyrinth seal from own production
The smallest possible distance between the separate labyrinth channels and the perfectly dimensioned grease chamber guarantee a durable sealing system for all applications.
4 | Sealing ring and washer (only GST)
5 | Deep groove ball bearing
– clearance C4 with cage made of fi berglass reinforced polyamide 6.6
6 | Rear bearing seal
7 | Shaft
– Availability of all shaft ends, shaft diameters 17-60 mm and reinforced shaft diameter between bearings.
8 | Bearing housing
welded to the roller shell (dust- and waterproof)
9 | Roller tube
– welded special roller tube with tolerances exceeding DIN standards
9 | Roller shell
– blasted SA 2.5 and powder coated (RAL3000) with layer thickness of approximately 60 μm